Tournament "Chocolate Barista 2017"
On October 18th in one of Lviv Chocolate Houses an annual “Barista Tournament 2017” took place where 19 best coffee artists from all Lviv Handmade Chocolate cafés in Ukraine competed to win the first place:
- Tetyana Boyko, Cherkasy
- Vitaliy Krokhmalyuk, Odesa
- Ihor Yurkivskyy, Odesa
- Dmytro Vilkhovyy, Ternopil
- Anna Zelena, Mykolayiv
- Valentyn Skomskyy, Khmelnytskyy
- Oleksandr Snurnitsyn, Kherson
- Vadym Trufyn, Chernivtsi
- Anastasiya Antroschenko, Kyiv
- Mykhailo Postolov, Odesa
- Yuriy Kozak, Lviv
- Mykola Maltsev, Kryvyy Rih
- Kostya Petrenko, Chernihiv
- Pavlo Bilozir, Lviv
- Rostyslav Sydorenko, Kyiv
- Oleksandr Bohdanets, Kyiv
- Yevhen Krasilnyk, Kyiv
- Anastasiya Shardakova, Kremenchuk
- Vadym Martynyuk, Lutsk
The participants prepared Espresso, Cappuccino and their own coffee drink under a strict supervision of the jury: Ihor Berdnikov (head judge), Dmytro Vysochanskyy and Roman Kasparevych (sensor judges), Mykhailo Datsyo and Anatoliy Pavliv (technical judges).
The winners are: the 1st - Yuriy Kozak, Lviv, the 2nd - Vitaliy Krokhmalyuk, Odesa, and the 3rd- Pavlo Bilozir, Lviv.
Besides a competition for the best coffee artists, all tournament members could visit our city Lviv, communicate with each other and share their experience.
Having the tournament among baristas has already been a tradition for us, that’s why next year our employees will be able to present their skills in preparing tasty coffee!