Lviv Handmade Chocolate Training Centre has created a place where all our employees can learn and develop. It’s also a good place for exchanging opinions, communication, and solving a problem altogether. All our educational and developing programs are inclined not only to teach and "download" people with necessary volume of information but achieve three key tasks:
- to make them thinking;
- to show options;
- to give an opportunity to try and check ideas in practice.
That’s why, trainings are directed to be maximum interactive. Our trainers are the best successful people who have worked in different sections of the Company from the very beginning of its foundation.
Besides trainings and people development Training Centre is in charge of keeping to corporate service and hospitality standards in all Lviv Handmade Chocolate restaurants that are functioning in Ukraine and abroad. It also arranges constant contact with guests via "hotline" phone and social networks.
Nowadays the Training Centre Catalogue accounts to eleven tried and tested training programs (for more details you can download "Training Catalogue"). All programs were created basing on actual practical needs of our restaurants and teams. In fact, they are divided into three main groups:
- General corporate programs – trainings concerning issues of history, mission, culture of the Company, keeping to corporate standards.
- Practical training programs (hard skills) – trainings that build successful team skills, perform hospitality, effective sales, communication, deal with denials as well as arrange practical classes in bartender and chocolate section.
- Management trainings – trainings that supervise working shift of employees and develop manager skills, leadership, effective recruiting, adaptation and monitor new employees in the team.
Besides Training Centre’s internal activity, it provides training and consulting services for outside organizations. Exciting and practical can be our experience in such areas as:
- to arrange training programs;
- to work out corporate service and hospitality standards;
- to accompany opening new restaurants, staff trainings and team building.